2002 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Edited by: Antoine Danchin Published: 2002
Book: 978-0-9542464-3-3. Ebook: 978-1-913652-41-8, £199, $250
Comprehensive reviews on all aspects of the genomics of Rhodococcus, Mycobacteria, Streptomyces and other organisms read more ...
Full information at Genomics of GC-Rich Gram-Positive Bacteria .
Edited by: David J. Galas and Stephen J. McCormack Published: 2002
Book: 978-0-9542464-2-6. Ebook: 978-1-913652-42-5, £219, $250
Reflect the range of technical advances and their applications that are currently transforming biology read more ...
Full information at Genomic Technologies.
Edited by: Gerald W. Tannock, Published: 2002
Book: 978-0-9542464-1-9. Ebook: 978-1-913652-48-7, £219, $250
"an excellent summary" (Microbiology Today); "recommended reading" (Eur. Food Res. Technol.) read more ...
Full information at Probiotics and Prebiotics.
- Veterinary Vaccines
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Legionellosis Diagnosis and Control in the Genomic Era
- Bacterial Viruses
- Microbial Biofilms
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook