Biofilms BooksOur high level biofilms books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all biofilms laboratories. Every biofilms, microbiology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of the following books.
Edited by: Gavin Lear Published: 2016
Book: 978-1-910190-29-6. Ebook: 978-1-910190-30-2, £159, $319
"describes explicitly the role of biofilms in bioremediation" (Biospektrum); indispensable ... recommended (Biotechnol. Agron. Soc. Environ.); "A useful book" (Micro. Today); "useful or even indispensable" (Front. Environ. Sci.) read more ...
Full information at Biofilms in Bioremediation.
Edited by: Anna M. Romaní, Helena Guasch and M. Dolors Balaguer Published: 2016
Book: 978-1-910190-17-3. Ebook: 978-1-910190-18-0, £159, $319
"essential reference book" (Biotechnol. Agron. Soc. Environ.); "unique environmental focus" (ASM: Small Things Considered); "an excellent reference book" (Microbiol. Today) read more ...
Full information at Aquatic Biofilms.
Edited by: Gavin Lear and Gillian D. Lewis Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-904455-96-7, £159, $319
"a useful update" (Micro. Today); "highly recommended" (Biospektrum); "highly recommended" (Fungal Diversity) read more ...
Full information at Microbial Biofilms.
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution