Bacterial Regulation BooksOur high level bacterial regulation books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all bacterial regulation laboratories. Every bacterial regulation, microbiology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of the following books.
Edited by: Greg A. Somerville Published: 2016
Book: 978-1-910190-49-4. Ebook: 978-1-910190-50-0, £159, $319
"The editor has done a masterful job" (JAVMA); "a reference book for the active researcher" (Biospektrum); "an A-list of Staphylococcus experts" (Micro. Today) read more ...
Full information at Staphylococcus.
Edited by: Han Remaut and Rémi Fronzes Published: 2014
Book: 978-1-908230-27-0. Ebook: 978-1-908230-91-1, £219, $360
"I highly recommend this book" (Biospektrum) read more ...
Full information at Bacterial Membranes.
Edited by: M. Madan Babu Published: 2013
Book: 978-1-908230-14-0. Ebook: 978-1-908230-79-9, £199, $319
The latest research observations and current theories on transcriptional regulation and gene circuits in bacteria read more ...
Full information at Bacterial Gene Regulation and Transcriptional Networks.
Edited by: Roy Gross and Dagmar Beier Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-908230-08-9, £219, $360
"a useful addition to any research group" (Microbiol. Today); "I recommend this book to every student and senior scientist" (Biospektrum) read more ...
Full information at Two-Component Systems in Bacteria.
Edited by: Brian D. Robertson and Brendan W. Wren Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-908230-02-7, £199, $319
"a valuable resource" (Micro. Today); "wonderful volume" (Fungal Diversity) read more ...
Full information at Systems Microbiology.
Edited by: Stephen Spiro and Ray Dixon Published: 2010
Book: 978-1-904455-69-1, £199, $319
"an excellent volume" (Microbiol. Today) read more ...
Full information at Sensory Mechanisms in Bacteria.
- Microbial Biofilms
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- Brewing Microbiology