Extremophiles BooksOur high level extremophiles books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all extremophiles laboratories. Every extremophiles, microbiology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of the following books.
Edited by: Raquel Quatrini and D. Barrie Johnson Published: 2016
Book: 978-1-910190-33-3. Ebook: 978-1-910190-34-0, £159, $319
"Contributors from a wide range of biological and environmental sciences" (ProtoView); "well documented, well referenced, and easily read" (SIMB News) read more ...
Full information at Acidophiles.
Edited by: Jürgen Marxsen Published: 2016
Book: 978-1-910190-31-9. Ebook: 978-1-910190-32-6, £159, $319
"impressive" (ASM: Small Things Considered); "written at a high scientific level" (BioSpektrum) read more ...
Full information at Climate Change and Microbial Ecology.
Edited by: Isao Yumoto Published: 2013
Book: 978-1-908230-26-3. Ebook: 978-1-908230-90-4, £159, $319
"a wealth of interesting findings" (Biospektrum); "excellent, interesting and extremely well referenced chapters" (Antartic Sci.) read more ...
Full information at Cold-Adapted Microorganisms.
Edited by: Roberto Paul Anitori Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-904455-98-1, £159, $319
"highlights current areas of research" (IFIS); "a good overview" (Biospektrum); "recommended" (Micro. Today); "essential reading" (Fungal Diversity) read more ...
Full information at Extremophiles.
Edited by: Paul Blum Published: 2008
Book: 978-1-904455-27-1. Ebook: 978-1-910190-98-2, £159, $319
Focuses on molecular biology and genomics. Include metal biology, redox chemistry, respiration, sugar catabolism, nucleic acid modification, DNA replication, repair and recombination, signal transduction and transcriptomics read more ...
Full information at Archaea.
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution