2007 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Edited by: Ian M. Mackay Published: 2007
Book: 978-1-904455-18-9, £219, $319
Describes and explains some of the more complex aspects of real-time PCR presenting a background for the novice, a theoretical reference for the experienced user, and useful discussions of future developments read more ...
Full information at Real-Time PCR in Microbiology.
Edited by: Volker Thiel Published: 2007
Book: 978-1-904455-16-5, £219, $319
Reviews the cutting edge coronavirus research and provides the first coherent picture of the molecular and cellular biology since the outbreak of SARS in 2003 read more ...
Full information at Coronaviruses.
Edited by: Stephen Mc Grath and Douwe van Sinderen Published: 2007
Book: 978-1-904455-14-1, £219, $319
Written by eminent international researchers actively involved in the disparate areas of bacteriophage research this book focuses on the current rapid developments in this exciting field read more ...
Full information at Bacteriophage.
Edited by: Wayne Koff, Patricia Kahn and Ian D. Gust Published: 2007
Book: 978-1-904455-11-0, £159, $319
"essential reading" (J. Clin. Invest.) read more ...
Full information at AIDS Vaccine Development.
- Microbial Ecology
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology