2006 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Edited by: R. M. Sandri-Goldin Published: 2006
Book: 978-1-904455-09-7, £219, $360
"an excellent compilation " (Antivir. Chem. Chemother.) read more ...
Full information at Alpha Herpesviruses.
Edited by: Justin D. Radolf and Sheila A. Lukehart Published: 2006
Book: 978-1-904455-10-3, £219, $319
The first comprehensive review of treponemal research to be published in more than twenty years. Written by leading experts in the field read more ...
Full information at Pathogenic Treponema.
Author: Michael L. Altshuler Published: 2006
Book: 978-1-904455-07-3. Ebook: 978-1-904455-08-0, £30, $60
A unique PCR troubleshooting guide that is an essential companion for anyone who uses the polymerase chain reaction technique read more ...
Full information at PCR Troubleshooting.
Edited by: M. Saveria Campo Published: 2006
Book: 978-1-904455-04-2, £219, $319
Reviews current aspects of research providing a fascinating insight into papillomavirus molecular biology, interactions with the host, immunology and vaccine development read more ...
Full information at Papillomavirus Research.
Edited by: Matthias J. Reddehase Published: 2006
Book: 978-1-904455-02-8, £299, $319
Leading international experts provide comprehensive and authoritative reviews on every aspect of current research read more ...
Full information at Cytomegaloviruses.
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- Brewing Microbiology
- The CRISPR/Cas System