2020 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Edited by: Aidan Coffey and Colin Buttimer Published: 2020
Book: 978-1-913652-51-7. Ebook: 978-1-913652-52-4, £199, $250
Internationally-recognised scientists describe the exploitation of bacterial viruses in diverse areas including applications for biocontrol of undesirable bacteria in human and veterinary medicine, horticulture, aquaculture and food read more ...
Full information at Bacterial Viruses.
Edited by: Arindam Mitra Published: 2020
Book: 978-1-912530-32-8. Ebook: 978-1-912530-33-5, £159, $319
Informative and up-to-date, this book is an invaluable and timely review on current research in biofilms and is an essential acquisition for anyone involved in this area read more ...
Full information at Microbial Biofilms.
Edited by: André Antunes Published: 2020
Book: 978-1-912530-30-4. Ebook: 978-1-912530-31-1, £159, $319
This informative and up-to-date book is an invaluable review on current research in astrobiology and is an essential acquisition for anyone involved in this cross-disciplinary field read more ...
Full information at Astrobiology.
Edited by: Ming Tan, Johannes H. Hegemann and Christine Sütterlin Published: 2020
Book: 978-1-912530-28-1. Ebook: 978-1-912530-29-8, £199, $399
Containing nineteen chapters this comprehensive book is essential reading for every Chlamydia researcher read more ...
Full information at Chlamydia Biology.
Edited by: Eugenia Corrales-Aguilar and Martin Schwemmle Published: 2020
Book: 978-1-912530-14-4. Ebook: 978-1-912530-15-1, £159, $319
An invaluable reference source for everyone working on bat-borne viruses read more ...
Full information at Bats and Viruses.
- Bacterial Viruses
- Microbial Biofilms
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science