2018 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Postgraduate Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide for PhD and Master's Students and their Supervisors Buy now!
Author: Aceme Nyika Published: 2018
Book: 978-1-910190-75-3. Ebook: 978-1-910190-76-0, £23, $31
Concise, easy-to-read, handbook for postgraduate students and their supervisors. Explains complex research concepts and methodologies in simple terms read more ...
Full information at Postgraduate Handbook.
Edited by: William T. Jackson and Carolyn B. Coyne Published: 2018
Book: 978-1-910190-73-9. Ebook: 978-1-910190-74-6, £125, $250
A must-read for anyone with an interest in this family of viruses and an important acquisition for all microbiology libraries read more ...
Full information at Enteroviruses.
Edited by: Hemanta K. Majumder Published: 2018
Book: 978-1-910190-71-5. Ebook: 978-1-910190-72-2, £159, $319
Reviews the current research in kinetoplastid parasites with an emphasis on cellular and molecular biology read more ...
Full information at Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites.
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms