PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 9. Figure 15. The NCode miRNA Universal qRT-PCR workflows. miRNAs are polyadenylated in a carefully optimized, combined reverse transcription step using the SuperScript VILO enzyme formulation and a universal primer. The universal first-strand cDNAs correspond to miRNAs, other non-coding RNAs and mRNAs which can all be analyzed subsequently.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution