PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 7. Figure 2. Typical standard curve obtained from a 6-point 4-fold dilution series for an assay with a good amplification efficiency (E=1.953, efficiency=95.3%) as calculated by qbasePLUS. A high correlation coefficient (r2=0.999) and low error on the estimated efficiency (SE(E)=0.3%) indicate a high quality standard curve from which reliable efficiency estimations can be drawn.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution