PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 3. Figure 1. A screenshot from BioRad CFX software showing example of a good standard curve. PCR efficiency across four 10-fold template dilution series was measured as 98.5%. The slope of the curve was calculated as -3.358 and the R2 value as 0.999.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution