PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 2. Figure 7. Example of the dramatic effect of one-step master mix choice on qPCR performance. Using the same samples in a one-step qPCR application, when company "C's" one-step master mix formulation was compared with company "D's" one-step master mix formulation, the master mix from company D proved to be 2,000 to 1,000,000 times more sensitive than the correlate master mix from company C.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution