PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 1. Figure 4. Schematic diagram of the academic LightCycler prototype. Built during 1995 at the University of Utah, the LightCycler prototype was NIH-funded. It combined the rapid temperature cycling of the RapidCycler (Fig. 2) with the fluorescence excitation and emission of a flow cytometer.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution