PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 10. Figure 5. Snapback primer chemistry. The probe element is attached the 5'-end of one primer (A). After asymmetric amplification, the probe element folds (snaps back) over the SNP of interest. As with the unlabeled probe approach, both probe and product transitions can be analyzed.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution