PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization Figure
Published: 2011 ISBN: 978-1-904455-72-1
Price: GB £159 or US 0
An essential book for all scientists using PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and related techniques. read more ...
Figure from: PCR Troubleshooting and Optimization
Chapter 10. Figure 4. Unlabeled probe chemistry. Asymmetric PCR is performed in the presence of an unlabeled probe that is blocked at its 3'-end. Both probe/target and full length duplexes are produced, resulting in two melting regions - one for the SNP region covered by the probe and the other for the amplicon. Shown is a derivative plot after exponential background subtraction.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution