Supplementary Material for Influenza Virology: Current Topics
This page contains colour figures from Influenza Virology: Current Topics.
Colour Figures from Influenza Virology: Current Topics book:Figure 2.4 Timecourse of NP intracellular localisation.
Figure 2.5 Influenza virus nucleocytoplasmic trafficking and the NEP hypothesis for RNP export.
Figure 4.2 Scheme (a) and molecular model (b) of the HA sialic acid-binding pocket based on the crystal structure of X-31 virus HA complexes with sialosides.
Figure 4.3 HAinteractions with (alpha 2-3)-linked and (alpha 2-6)-linked galactose residues.
Figure 4.4 X31 HA complexes with pentasaccharides LSTc (red) and LSTa (green) (stick models) superimposed on the same HA model (solvent accessible surface).
Figure 13.1 Gene expression profiling of the effects of NS1 on IFN-regulated gene expression.
Figure 13.3 Comparison of macaque and murine gene expression patterns in response to influenza virus infection.
Figure 13.4 Cellular gene expression profiles elicited by influenza, vaccinia, SARS-Cov, Ebola Zaire, or Marburg virus infection.
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- Brewing Microbiology
- The CRISPR/Cas System