2005 BooksOur high level microbiology and molecular biology books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Every microbiology, molecular biology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of our books.
Edited by: Gerald W. Tannock Published: 2005
Book: 978-1-904455-01-1, £199, $319
A state of the art compendium of fundamental science related to early 21st century probiotic or prebiotic research read more ...
Full information at Probiotics and Prebiotics.
Edited by: Pina M. Fratamico, Arun K. Bhunia, and James L. Smith Published: 2005
Book: 978-1-904455-00-4, 978-1-898486-52-7, £199, $349
A cutting edge summary of all the latest advances, providing the first coherent picture of the current status read more ...
Full information at Foodborne Pathogens.
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era