The most recent publication (July 2014) provides a timely overview of pathogenic Neisseria covering vaccine development, antibiotic resistance, transcriptomics, sRNAs, interactions with neutrophils read more ...
Relevant articles in other publications include:
We also recommend the 2010 publication Molecular Mechanisms of Pathogenesis. It is a comprehensive review of the molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis both in Neisseria meningitidis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae read more ...
We recommend these publications for everyone involved in Neisseria research.
Note that the ebooks are also available on Ebrary.com and Ebsco.com
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-908230-47-8 £159, $319. Ebook: ISBN 978-1-908230-61-4 £159, $319
Reviews the most important research on pathogenic Neisseria including: vaccine development; antibiotic resistance; transcriptomics of regulatory networks; etc. read more ...
Full information at Pathogenic Neisseria.
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-904455-51-6 £159, $319
"authoritative reviews" (Microbiology Today); "a comprehensive update" (Soc. Microbial Ecology and Disease); "excellent, comprehensive ... valuable and timely ... highly recommended" (Expert Rev. Anti Infect. Ther.) read more ...
Full information at Neisseria.
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-904455-74-5 £180, $360
"valuable information" (Doodys); "high-quality illustrations" (Ref. Res. Book News); "recommended" (Microbiol. Today); "essential reading" (Arch. Virol.); "a valuable addition to the field" (CID); "a comprehensive update" (Med. Sci. Books) read more ...
Full information at Vaccine Design.
Further reading and recommended reviews:
1. Microarrays A review of current microarray applications and technology.
2. Biofuels A report on the production of biofuel using genetically engineered microbes.
- Microbial Biofilms
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- Brewing Microbiology