A guide to omics technology and applications
The second publication provides an overview of targeted proteomics in biomedical science. There are examples of targeted proteomics in biomarker discovery and pathogenesis, and sections on bioinformatics and biobanks read more ...
The third publication in our selection provides comprehensive information on the new theoretical, methodological and applied aspects of metagenomics and other omics approaches used to study the microbial N cycle read more ...
The fourth publication describes the application of metagenomics, metatranscriptomics and proteomics to soil science and in particular the contribution of omics techniques to a better assessment of soil functionality read more ...
We recommend these four publications for everyone interested in omics technology and applications.
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-908230-29-4 £159, $319. Ebook: ISBN 978-1-908230-68-3 £159, $319
An up-to-date and comprehensive overview of next-generation sequencing data analysis, highlighting problems and limitations, applications and developing trends in various fields of genome research. read more ...
Full information at Genome Analysis.
Hardback: ISBN 978-1-908230-48-5 £159, $319. Ebook: ISBN 978-1-908230-60-7 £159, $319
Comprehensive information on the new theoretical, methodological and applied aspects of omics approaches to study the microbial N cycle. read more ...
Full information at Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle.
Further reading and recommended reviews:
- Microbial Biofilms
- Chlamydia Biology
- Bats and Viruses
- SUMOylation and Ubiquitination
- Avian Virology
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Pathogenic Streptococci
- Insect Molecular Virology
- Methylotrophs and Methylotroph Communities
- Microbial Ecology
- Porcine Viruses
- Lactobacillus Genomics and Metabolic Engineering
- Viruses of Microorganisms
- Protozoan Parasitism
- Genes, Genetics and Transgenics for Virus Resistance in Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in the Rhizosphere
- DNA Tumour Viruses
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Postgraduate Handbook
- Molecular Biology of Kinetoplastid Parasites
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- Brewing Microbiology