Bacterial Regulation BooksOur high level bacterial regulation books bring together expert international authors under the skilled editorship of leading scientists to produce state-of-the-art compendiums of current research. Aimed at the research scientist, graduate student, medical reseacher and other professionals, these books are highly recommended for all bacterial regulation laboratories. Every bacterial regulation, microbiology and bioscience library should have a copy of each of the following books.
Edited by: Han Remaut and Rémi Fronzes Published: 2014
Book: 978-1-908230-27-0. Ebook: 978-1-908230-91-1, £180, $360
"I highly recommend this book" (Biospektrum) read more ...
Full information at Bacterial Membranes.
Edited by: M. Madan Babu Published: 2013
Book: 978-1-908230-14-0. Ebook: 978-1-908230-79-9, £159, $319
The latest research observations and current theories on transcriptional regulation and gene circuits in bacteria read more ...
Full information at Bacterial Gene Regulation and Transcriptional Networks.
Edited by: Roy Gross and Dagmar Beier Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-908230-08-9, £180, $360
"a useful addition to any research group" (Microbiol. Today); "I recommend this book to every student and senior scientist" (Biospektrum) read more ...
Full information at Two-Component Systems in Bacteria.
Edited by: Brian D. Robertson and Brendan W. Wren Published: 2012
Book: 978-1-908230-02-7, £159, $319
"a valuable resource" (Micro. Today); "wonderful volume" (Fungal Diversity) read more ...
Full information at Systems Microbiology.
Edited by: Stephen Spiro and Ray Dixon Published: 2010
Book: 978-1-904455-69-1, £159, $319
"an excellent volume" (Microbiol. Today) read more ...
Full information at Sensory Mechanisms in Bacteria.
- Bacterial Evasion of the Host Immune System
- Illustrated Dictionary of Parasitology in the Post-Genomic Era
- Next-generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics for Plant Science
- The CRISPR/Cas System
- Brewing Microbiology
- Brain-eating Amoebae
- Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus
- Microbial Biodegradation
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology